Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys.
Volume 80, Number 1, October 2017
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Physics of Energy Transfer, Conversion and Storage|
|Published online||13 October 2017|
- N.M. Roscoe, M.D. Judd, Harvesting energy from magnetic fields to power condition monitoring sensors, IEEE Sensors J 13, 2263 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. van Schalkwyk, G.P. Hancke, Energy harvesting for wireless sensors from electromagnetic fields around overhead power lines, in IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), May, 2012, pp. 1128–1135 [Google Scholar]
- S. Pobering, N. Schwesinger, Power supply for wireless sensor systems, in 2008 IEEE Sensors, October, 2008, pp. 685–688 [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Hancke, N.A. Vorster, The feasibility of using resonant inductive power transfer to recharge wireless sensor network nodes, in 2014 IEEE Wireless Power Transfer Conference (WPTC), May, 2014, pp. 100–105 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Angrisani, F. Bonavolontà, G. d'Alessandro, M. D'Arco, Inductive power transmission for wireless sensor networks supply, in 2014 IEEE Workshop on Environmental Energy and Structural Monitoring Systems (EESMS), September, 2014, pp. 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- R. Trevisan, A. Costanzo, Wireless sensing and power transfer in a rotary tool, in 2015 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium, May, 2015, pp. 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- H. Dzapo, Z. Stare, N. Bobanac, Digital measuring system for monitoring motor shaft parameters on ships, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Measur. 58, 3702 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ditze, A. Endruschat, T. Schriefer, A. Rosskopf, T. Heckel, Inductive power transfer system with a rotary transformer for contactless energy transfer on rotating applications, in 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), May, 2016, pp. 1622–1625 [Google Scholar]
- H. Sakamoto, K. Harada, S. Washimiya, K. Takehara, Y. Matsuo, F. Nakao, Large air-gap coupler for inductive charger [for electric vehicles], IEEE Trans. Magn. 35, 3526 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-S. Wang, G. Covic, O. Stielau, Power transfer capability and bifurcation phenomena of loosely coupled inductive power transfer systems, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 51, 148 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Chen, L. Jiang, J. Hou, X. Ren, X. Ruan, Research on bidirectional contactless resonant converter for energy charging between EVs, in IECON 2013-39th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, November, 2013, pp. 1236–1241 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hou, Q. Chen, K. Yan, X. Ren, S.-C. Wong, C. Tse, Analysis and control of s/sp compensation contactless resonant converter with constant voltage gain, in 2013 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), September, 2013, pp. 2552–2558 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Ean, B.T. Chuan, T. Imura, Y. Hori, Novel band-pass filter model for multi-receiver wireless power transfer via magnetic resonance coupling and power division, in 2012 IEEE 13th Annual Wireless and Microwave Technology Conference (WAMICON), April, 2012, pp. 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pantic, S. Bai, S. Lukic, Zcs lcc − compensated resonant inverter for inductive-power-transfer application, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron 58, 3500 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, H.-C. Son, K.-H. Kim, Y.-J. Park, Efficiency analysis of magnetic resonance wireless power transfer with intermediate resonant coil, IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett. 10, 389 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhang, X. Liu, S.A. Hackworth, R.J. Sclabassi, M. Sun, In vitro and in vivo studies on wireless powering of medical sensors and implantable devices, in IEEE/NIH Life Science Systems and Applications Workshop (LiSSA 2009), April, 2009, pp. 84–87 [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Agbinya, Wireless power transfer (River Publishers, Wharton, TX, USA, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bosshard, J. Muhlethaler, J. Kolar, I. Stevanovic, Optimized magnetic design for inductive power transfer coils, in 2013 Twenty-Eighth Annual IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), March, 2013, pp. 1812–1819 [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, H. Tang, Analysis of voltage source inductive coupled power transfer systems based on zero phase angle resonant control method, in Second IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA 2007), May, 2007, pp. 1873–1877 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bu, M. Nishiyama, T. Ueda, Y. Tashima, T. Mizuno, Examination of wireless power transfer combined with the utilization of distance detection, IEEE Trans. Magn. 50, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.