Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys.
Volume 83, Number 3, September 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Physics of Energy Transfer, Conversion and Storage|
|Published online||06 November 2018|
- T.W. Duerig, K.N. Melton, D. Stöckel, C.M. Wayman, Engineering Aspects of Shape Memory Alloys (Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, UK, 1990), 499 p [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Yang, S.W. Kang, Y.M. Lim, Y.J. Lee, J.I. Kim, T.H. Nam, J. Alloys Compd. 490, L28–L32 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Saunders, J. Boyd, D. Hartl, J. Brown, F. Calkins, D. Lagoudas, Smart Mater. Struct. 25, 045022 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Jairazbhoy, P. Petukhov, J. Qu, Int. J. Solids Struct 45, 3203–3218 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, J.M. Gere, Theory of Elastic Stability (Dover, New York, 2009), 560 p [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.