Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys.
Volume 50, Number 1, April 2010
Focus on Electrical Contacts
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 February 2010|
- T. Aoki, Energy Consumption Trend of IT Facilities and Energy Reduction Achieved by IT Services, The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (2007), Vol. 90, pp. 170–175 [Google Scholar]
- W. Johler, RF Performance of Ultra-miniature High Frequency Relays, Proc. 49th IEEE, Holm Conf. on Electrical Contacts, Washington DC, USA, 2003, pp. 179–189 [Google Scholar]
- N. Miki, K. Sawa, Breaking arc characteristics in various power supply frequencies, 53rd IEEE, Holm Conf. on Electrical Contacts (2007), pp. 284–288 [Google Scholar]
- K. Nishiguchi, T. Ohji, J. Jpn Weld. Soc. 41, 435 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- R. Holm, Electric Contacts (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2000), p. 337 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.