Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys.
Volume 87, Number 3, September 2019
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Physics of Energy Transfer, Conversion and Storage|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- R. Landfried et al., Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. 67, 20802 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C.P. McCabe et al., A study of over-current protection, electrical arcing, and fire protection, in 51st AIAA /ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference 18th, 12–15 April 2010, Orlando, Florida [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Phillips et al., Trans. AIEE 63, 944 (1944) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Quill et al., Trans. AIEE 63, 883 (1944) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Stuelnagel, Trans. AIEE 69, 1289 (1950) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Beal et al., Electr. Eng. 71, 776 (1952) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Klonowski et al., Characterization of HVDC contactors in depressurized environment, More Electrical Aircraft, Toulouse 5–6 février 2019 [Google Scholar]
- J. Swingler et al., The evolution of contact erosion during an opening operation at 42 V, in Proceedings of 51th IEEE Holm Conference on Electrical Contacts, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Schoepf, Electrical contacts in the automotive 42 V DC PowerNet, in Proceedings of the 21th International Conference on Electrical Contact, 2002, pp. 43–55 [Google Scholar]
- L. Doublet et al., Electrical arc phenomena and its interaction on contact material at 42 V DC for automotive applications, in Proceedings of the 50th IEEE Holm Conference on Electrical Contact, 2004, pp. 8–14 [Google Scholar]
- P. Colombo et al., Arcing study in high current electromechanical switching for future 14–4 2V Dual Voltage Systems, SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-0520, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- P. Teste et al., Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. 41, 251 (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Boukadoum et al., Role of the pressure in the DC electric arc characteristics application: case of the more electrical aircraft, in Proceedings of 28th International Conference on Electrical Contact, 2016, pp. 153–158 [Google Scholar]
- J.W. McBride et al., The influence of contact opening velocity on arc characteristics, in Proceedings the 16th International Conference on Electrical Contact, 1992, pp. 395–400 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Howatson et al., J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 9, 1101 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Klonowski et al., IEEE Trans. Vehic. Technol. 56, 2017 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.