Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys.
Volume 49, Number 2, February 2010
Focus on Electrical Contacts
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 January 2010|
- T. Takagi, Arc Discharge Phenomena in Electric Contact (Corona Publishing, Japan, 1995), pp. 5–6
- R. Holm, Electric Contacts, Theory and Applications, 4th edn. (Springer, 1967)
- P.G. Slade, Electrical Contacts, Principles and Applications (Marcel Dekker Inc., 1999)
- M. Sato, Electric Contact (Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Japan, 1984)
- H. Inoue, Y. Takahashi, in Proc. 20th Int. Conf. on Electrical Contacts, Stockholm, 2000, p. 61
- H. Inoue, K. Sasaki, in Proc. 21st Int. Conf. on Electrical Contacts, Zurich, 2002, p. 146
- Y. Kayano, T. Nakamura, K. Miyanaga, H. Inoue, IEICE Trans. Electron. E90-C, 1504 (2007)
- H. Sasaki, H. Inoue, D. Okuyama, IEICE Technical Report, EMCJ1989-25 (1983)
- H. Inoue, IEICE Trans. Electron. J68-C-9, 775 (1985) (in Japanese)
- K. Miyanaga, Y. Kayano, H. Inoue, IEICE Trans. Electron. E89-C, 1129 (2006)
- N. Ben Jemaa, J.L. Ouefelec, D. Travers, in Proc. IEEE 36th Holm Conf. on Electrical Contacts, Montreal, Canada, 1990, p. 18
- T. Nakamura, K. Miyanaga, Y. Kayano, H. Inoue, in Proc. 23rd Int. Conf. on Electrical Contacts, Sendai, 2006, p. 81
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.