Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys.
Volume 40, Number 3, December 2007
|Page(s)||351 - 356|
|Section||Physics of Biological Systems|
|Published online||13 December 2007|
- P. Carmeliet, L. Coultas, K. Chawengsaksophak, T. Tammela, T.V. Petrova, D.A. Greenberg, K. Jin, R.F. Gariano, T.W. Gardner, N. Ferrara, R.S. Kerbel, L. Coultas, Nature 438, 7070 (2005)
- E. Tzima, M. Irani-Tehrani, B. Kiosses, E. Dejana, D.A. Schultz, B. Egelhardt, G. Cao, G. Delisser, M.A. Schwartz, Nature 437, 03952 (2005)
- S. Lehoux, Y. Castier, A. Tedqui, J. Int. Med. 259, 381 (2006) [CrossRef]
- V. Gambillara, G. Montorzi, C. Haziza-Pigeon, N. Stergiopoulos, P. Silacci, J. Vasc. Res. 42, 535 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A.L. Romanoff, The avian embryo (Macmilian, New York, 1960)
- S.R. Sternberg, IEEE Computer 16, 22 (1983)
- M. Durand, Phys. Rev. E 73, 016116 (2006) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- We used the Cohn's theorem and Murray's law (all these notions are detailed in the Durand article) to give an energetic weight to the network and then begin to numerically change some parameters to see the cost on energy and very fast new networks are generated that have less energetic constrains. First results stress that the network does not seem to minimize global resistance
- S.F. Edwards, K.F. Freed, J. Chem. Phys. 61, 1189 (1974) [CrossRef]
- T.B. Liverpool, S.F. Edwards, Phys. Rev. Lett. 75, 3016 (1995) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. Ikeda, G. Parker, K. Sawai, J. Fluid. Mech. 112, 363 (1981) [CrossRef]
- B.F. Edwards, D.H. Smith, Phys. Rev. E 65, 046303 (2002) [CrossRef]
- F. Le Noble, V. Fleury, A. Pries, P. Corvol, A. Eichmann, R.S. Reneman, Cardiovasc. Res. 65, 619 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T.H. Nguyen, A. Eichmann, F. Le Noble, V. Fleury, A. Pries, Phys. Rev. E 73, 061907 (2006) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.S. Millman, G.D. Parker, Elements of Differential Geometry (Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1977)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.